By way of LeeAnn:
1. Have you ever been searched by the cops?
Yes, on several occasions, for a variety of reasons -- some of which I may reveal some day.
2. Do you close your eyes on a roller coaster?
No. Otherwise, what's the point of riding it?
3. When’s the last time you’ve been sledging?
It's been twenty years, if you count inner-tubing; over 40 if you're talking actual sled(g)e.
4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone?
Depends on who.
5. Do you believe in ghosts?
Not until one kicks me in the ass.
6. Do you consider yourself creative?
Yes, in an Engineering sort of way; artistic, not bloody likely.
7. Do you think O.J. killed his wife?
Is a bear Catholic? Does the Pope shit in the woods?
8. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie?
Jennifer, at the slightest provocation.
9. Can you honestly say you know anything about politics?
Yes. Worse, I know how it's supposed to work, versus how it DOES "work".
10. Do you know how to play poker?
A couple of kinds. Not very good at it, but I can play.
11. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
Dear god, yes. Even managed 72 a couple of times. It's amazing the places your mind will go when it's running purely on caffeine and adrenaline.
12. What’s your favorite commercial?
I like the CapitolOne barbarians series.
13. Who was your first love?
Teresa - a friends sister, when I was in 6th grade.
14. If you’re driving in the middle of the night, and no one is around you, do you run a red light?
Nope -- not just because a cop might see it, but because I don't trust my fellow man that much.
15. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you?
16. Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees?
Who gives a rat's ass?
17. Have you ever been ice skating?
Yes, for periods lasting anywhere between five and ten seconds at a time. The rest of the time, I was checking the temperature of the rink with my ass.
18. How often do you remember your dreams?
Seldom -- and when I do, I rather wish I didn't.
19. What’s the one thing on your mind?
Frequently wondering what the hell happened to the idea of basic courtesy between people.
20. Do you always wear your seat belt?
Yup. In fact, I belt up before I even start the car.
21. What talent do you wish you had?
If you mean "mortal" talent, I wish my memory was better. If you're asking about special powers (a la X-Men), it'd be teleportation.
22. Do you like sushi?
Sometimes, but not often.
23. What do you wear to bed?
24. Do you truly hate anyone?
You betcha. The only think keeping that motherfucker alive and in good health is my self-restraint.
25. If you could sleep with one famous person, who would it be?
For sleeping, I guess it wouldn't matter. For any nocturnal activities, I'd go with Mary Steenbergen or Hillary Swank.
26. Do you know anyone in jail?
Yup. I'm sorry he's there, but that's where he needs to be.
27. What food do you find disgusting?
28. Have you ever made fun of your friends behind their back?
Only after I've made fun of them to their front.
29. Have you ever been punched in the face?
Yup. Tough to get through five years of the Navy and multiple bar fights without it.
30. Do you believe in angels and demons?
As supernatural beings, no; that there are Human Beans at the extremes of conduct, yes.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
It's funny, but almost everyone's personal choice for gross food is something I like.
And I liked #17. :)
PS... my word verification was "rebral", which I think is when you have to put on your bra again, due to operator error on the first attempt.
Post a Comment