Having been tagged by the wise-ass Jooette from the Bronx (or wherever) , here are my answers to the Christmas meme...
A Jooette doing Christmas memes? WTF?
1) Link to person that tagged me (done above).
2) Share Christmas facts about myself.
3) Tag 7 others (okay, that might be a challenge -- I don't read THAT many blogs)
4) Inform tagees of their misfortune via comments in their blogs.
1. Wrapping or gift bags? Fark that. If I'm gonna give someone something, I generally don't wait for a special 'season'.
2. Real or artificial tree? Fark that, too. No tree for me. My turd-with-a-tail, Elf, would just trash it, anyway.
3. When do you put up the tree? Ummm.... Never.
4. When do you take the tree down? The last time I took a Christmas tree down was somewhere in the mid-70's, I believe.
5. Do you like eggnog? In limited amounts, and when it has been suitably 'fortified'.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? The chemistry set I got when I was in 7th grade. Once I started distilling my own alcohol for my burners, it proved to be highly profitable to provide 190+ proof alcohol to a select number of classmates (strictly for THEIR chemistry sets, of course) in high school...
7. Do you have a nativity scene? No. Nor have I seen any scenes depicting the conception, either.
8. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Clothes, every freakin' year...
9. Mail or email Christmas cards? If I send any (seldom more than 1 or 2), it's by snailmail.
10. Favorite Christmas movie? How the Grinch Stole Christmas (I root for the Grinch). [I was tempted to name a pr0n movie...]
11. When do you start shopping for Christmas? I start my Christmas shoplifting early -- around April, or so...
12. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Lasagne.
13. Clear lights or colored? All my lights are compact flourescents, so neither. Oh, you mean CHRISTMAS lights - I don't do lights, either.
14. Favorite Christmas song? Grandma got run over by a reindeer.
15. Travel at Christmas or stay at home? Stay home.
16. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer? No. But I've got Rudolph's nose in my crosshairs...
17. Angel or star on the top of your tree? feh.
18. Open your presents Christmas Eve or Christmas morning? All I ever get is coal, anyway, so it doesn't matter. What I always want is any 3 of the Victoria's Secret models, wrapped in cellophane, but I never get them.
19. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Bloody damn Christmas music everywhere. One of these days, I just know I'm going to go in diabetic shock because of it.
20. What do you leave for Santa? the latest copy of Penthouse.
21. Least favorite holiday song? any of them.
22. Do you decorate your tree with any specific theme or color? The little bit of decoration I do, I use ultraviolet and infrared.
23. Favorite ornament? Nothing, yet, though I'd be interested in a Yule Doos...
It's not so much that I'm a Scrooge/Grinch, but that I'm simply not interested and don't like being hammered with it for two months ahead of time. Some of the local stores replaced the Halloween crap with Christmas crap...
I got nobody to tag -- everyone that I'd foist this off on have already been hit; unless someone wants to have another shot at it?
Thursday, December 20, 2007
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)