Wednesday, April 29, 2009

No trips to Nigeria for me...

I still get the occasional bullshit Nigerian 409 letter, or some other bogus "I got money for you" crap from some asshole. I don't mind, really -- it gives me the chance to let the weasel at the other end know what I think of him/her and pretty much guarantee that I won't get anything else from them. To wit:
On Wednesday 29 April 2009 14:27:05 richy molt wrote:
> 29th April 2009
>
> Good Day
>
> Following the approval of your payment, I have gone through your payment
> file and I have discovered all you have been passed through trying to
> receive your funds. Your days of agony are gone. Are you ready to receive
> your fund? If you are ready then do contact me back as I am newly
> appointed as the Payment Co-coordinator of all delay contract/inheritance
> payments.
>
> I will not fail to bring to your notice that this transaction is hitch free
> and that you should not entertain any atom of fears all required
> arrangements have been made for the transfer .You should contact me
> immediately as you receive this letter with the below information's.
>
> NAME......................................
> AGE......................................
> STATE/COUNTRY.............................
> BANK/ACCOUNT.............................
> TELE/FAX NUMBERS...........................
>
> I am personally sorry for the delay and you are here by given a code for
> security reason (#922) while contacting me.
>
> Trusting to hear from you immediately.
>
> Regards
> Dr. Richard Molton

Your mother has sexual relations with animals - because she LIKES it.

--
Encrypted email encouraged and PREFERRED
Wednesday, April 29, 2009 @ 1431
** Patience is a virtue, it's just not one of my better virtues. **
Only once did I get a second email from such a sender; (s)he accused me of being racist -- which hurt my feelings terribly, I assure you.

No comments: