Friday, April 9, 2010

Top 10 reasons why Beer is better than Religion...

10. No one will kill you for not drinking Beer.
9. Beer doesn't tell you how to have sex.
8. Beer has never caused a major war.
7. They don't force Beer on minors who can't think for themselves.
6. When you have a Beer, you don't knock on people's doors trying to give it away.
5. Nobody's ever been burned at the stake, hanged, or tortured over his brand of Beer.
4. You don't have to wait 2000+ years for a second Beer.
3. There are laws saying Beer labels can't lie to you.
2. You can prove you have a Beer.
1. If you've devoted your life to Beer, there are groups to help you stop.

2 comments:

LeeAnn said...

I need this on a bumpersticker, as that is the local equivalent of a library card here. Might have to be two bumpersticks, now that I think of it.
Oh... semi-related... I got flipped off today for having a Darwin sticker on my car. I know this because the old bat pointed at the back of my car as she was passing me, and then flipped me off.
I nearly peed myself laughing.

Dave said...

I've started referring to people like that (as exemplified by that Phelps mooron of Westboro Baptist Church) as the Christian Taliban...