Thursday, March 12, 2009

Aaaaargh!!

Is it me, or is this about the most fucked-up thing going on at present?

Nadya Suleman, a.k.a. the Octomom, is "buying" a bigger (by 1,000 square feet; the new place is just over 2,500) house.

Now, she's unemployed and living on government assistance... so how is it she's buying this new home?
"I earned it. ... No, my father did not purchase this house for me. I did it on my own," Suleman told Radar magazine's Web site during a video tour of the home.
and
She did not say specifically how she was paying for the house, but told Radar: "My ultimate goal is not to be a burden on ... taxpayers. So there have been a couple of offers. ... I selectively picked a couple of opportunities to earn some resources for the kids."
Somehow, I don't think so...

Something I may have missed somewhere along the line is: just how did she manage to get 8 embryos implanted, anyway? I mean, I doubt the asshat that did it worked for free, nor the facility staff where it happened -- so who paid for it?

No comments: