- Person pulls into parking lot and goes through assorted gyrations in order to back the car into a spot.
- People that will tool around in the parking lot at the mall or Giant Box Store for 20 minutes in the hope/expectation that they'll find The Perfect Parking Spot.
- People that get into line (inside, or in their vehicles) at some establishment or other, with absolutely no clue what they want -- and then proceed to gum up the works for everyone else while they strain their one-and-only brain cell trying to figure out what they want.
- People that enter a building only to stop just inside the door and stare vacuously into space as they try to figure out where they're at and where they're going. Anyone else that wants to get in is just going to have to wait...
- People that want to go charging onto an elevator as soon as it arrives at their floor, inconveniencing and annoying anyone that wants to get OFF the elevator.
- People that wheel the shopping cart out to their vehicle, and after unloading it, can't be bothered to move it to one of the cart holding areas (no matter how close) -- choosing instead to simply push it out of THEIR way, and leaving it for someone else to deal with.
- People that can't take the time/trouble to take the 3 steps needed to dispose of their trash, cigarette butts, or whatever in the nearby receptacle.
Sunday, October 21, 2007
Okay, I know I'm not the brightest light bulb on the Christmas tree, but I see things that baffle me to no end. F'rinstance...